Lawyers Who Ride
Find out how.
No Recovery? No Fees!
Watch Our Videos
After a Michigan Motorcycle Accident
Attorney for Motorcycle Accident Claims in Michigan
Understanding what to do and what not to do after a motorcycle accident may be important to the successful resolution of your insurance claim or lawsuit, and that is why we highly recommend that you consult an attorney as soon as possible in the wake of any Michigan motorcycle accident. There are particular steps you can take, however, and we have included a basic review of these to help you with this important situation:
- Remain at the scene
- Render medical assistance if possible
- Exchange driver and insurance information with the other driver or drivers involved
- Call 911 to report the accident, and give a statement to the police when they arrive on the scene
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible
- Do not give any statements to the insurance company or even discuss this situation with the other driver’s insurance company before consulting a lawyer
- If possible take pictures at the scene and get the information of any witnesses; this may prove valuable later in your claim or lawsuit
One of the most important things we stress to riders throughout Michigan is to avoid giving the insurance company a statement. The insurance adjuster may contact you to talk to you about the accident, and he or she may use any of a number of tricks to try to get you to admit fault or otherwise limit the amount of money they are required to pay for your medical bills, damage to your bike, and more. Instead, consult a Michigan motorcycle accident lawyer and make sure you have a legal representative who can protect your interests and assert your rights in any communication or dealings with law enforcement, the insurance company, and the other driver.
At Michigan Biker Law, we ride. We have been representing motorcycle accident victims for over 30 years.? Contact a Michigan motorcycle accident attorney today for help.
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Types of Injuries
After a Motorcycle Accident
Drunk Driver Accidents
Helmet Laws in Michigan
Uninsured & Underinsured Riders
Sport Bike Accidents
We Handle Motorcycle Accidents Only!
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today to learn how we can help.
We Are Lawyers Who Actually Ride
Millions of Dollars Recovered on Behalf of Clients
More than 30 Years of Experience
AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Highly Recommended by Past Clients