Lawyers Who Ride
Find out how.
No Recovery? No Fees!
Watch Our Videos
Common Lansing Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Lansing
At Michigan Biker Law, we represent bikers in Lansing who have suffered all types of motorcycle accidents. We are avid riders ourselves intimately familiar with the dangers bikers face from the negligence of others on the road. For over 30 years we have dedicated our practice to protecting the rights of bikers to compensation for injuries and have won millions of dollars on their behalf. If you or a person you know has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact a motorcycle accident attorney in Lansing.
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
- Failure to See:?This the most common cause of accident. This happens when the automobilist fails to look, is distracted and does not see a cycle in a blind spot.
- Rear End Collisions:?The automobile hits the cycle from the rear due to tailgating, brake failure or skidding.
- U-Turn Accidents:?The automobile makes a U-Turn cutting across the biker’s path in violation of the biker’s right of way.
- Left Turn Accidents:?The automobile driver without signaling turns left without noticing the biker approaching on automobile’s left or coming in the opposite direction.
- Obstructions on roadways or hazardous roads:?Potholes, huge cracks, items falling off truck beds and loose gravel can cause accidents.
- Defective Motorcycle parts:?A non-functioning part can cause the cycle to wreck.
Lansing Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Our firm is fully dedicated to holding negligent and reckless parties responsible for injuries caused to bikers. We handle all types of motorcycle accidents including cruiser accidents and sport bike accidents. Our goal is that our client obtains all the compensation available, including medical expenses, hospitalization costs, loss of income, repair of the bike and pain and suffering. We urge you to contact us for a free consultation. You pay no fees until recovery of a settlement or judgment, and you can be well assured that as bikers ourselves, we will be relentless in fighting on your behalf.
Contact a motorcycle accident lawyer in Lansing for zealous representation of all types of motorcycle accidents.
Types of Motorcycle Accidents
Sport Bike Accidents
Types of Injuries
Loss of Limb
Spinal Cord Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury
About Motorcycle Safety
Drunk Driver Accidents
Injured in an Accident?
We Handle Motorcycle Accidents Only!
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us today to learn how we can help.
We Are Lawyers Who Actually Ride
Millions of Dollars Recovered on Behalf of Clients
More than 30 Years of Experience
AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Highly Recommended by Past Clients
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents Posted on Apr 28, 2017 4:22pm PDT Motorcyclists have far less protection than the average motorist. There are no air bags or seat belts and the motorcyclist is not encased in protective steel and glass. There are only the clothes...
The U.S. government is investigating complaints from Harley Davidson riders who say their brakes have failed without warning. 43,000 motorcycles are affected. 2008-2011 Harley Davidsons with anti lock brakes are the concern according to the National Highway Traffic...
New Law for Motorcycle Riders Signed by Governor Posted on Feb 26, 2016 3:45pm PST We have learned that the Governor has signed into law House Bill 4854 which waives the written test, and driving skills test for all motorcycle riders applying for a new...